Scrum Agile Tester
Des Moines, IA / CONTRACT - 12 MONTHS
The Scrum Team ELIAS Tester is tasked with developing and executing test cases for the client provided self-service portal, ABMS, and MPEP portals. This position is for a tester who can work at a quick & accurate pace.
1. Develop manual test scripts, test conditions, input test data, and expected results for application product integration, and user acceptance test phases.
2. Develop, update, and maintain testing standards and procedures.
3. Working with Basic SQL queries to do required data analysis for testing front end screens.
4. Execute test scripts and log defects.
5. Work with the application team in Agile Development Cycles (sprints) to resolve any issues that arise out of the testing process.
6. Participate in the Agile Development Cycles (sprints) to ensure that solutions meet business requirements Validate product fixes.
7. Inform the test lead of any issues that may affect the schedule, budget, or quality of the product or the testing process.
8. Mine test data from a data source for conditions needed for business scenarios.
1. Experience testing custom WEB Based Applications Thorough knowledge of testing concepts, Test case development, management and execution, Defect manage.
2. Experience with batch testing
3. Ability to develop basic SQL queries to be used for database validation
4. Experience working in an Agile Development environment
5. Demonstrated ability to effectively use third party tools and system utilities.
6. Ability to work well in a project team.
1. Knowledge of Dev/Ops Concepts and continuous testing
2. Experience with Medicaid Eligibility, 508 testing, and CMS regulations
3. Experience developing and executing API test cases.
4. Experience working with Rational Testing Tools